Last night while waiting for Alby and Peter arrived in the neighborhood to get together at a birthday Gioia69 (evening that turned out to be full of Gnagno, ed), I get a BMW 1 Series in the neighborhood speed quite strong, and I say, "Shit, what a beautiful it's car! "
soon fall a person of age estimated at around 35 years and a girl (7-8 years has had, ed), meanwhile the entrance gate comes a lady who always on the 35, opens the front door and stops to talk to the phone ... what'll be happening you ask, what middle two characters of 35 years and a girl?
Continuing the story you'll see what was happening before my eyes.
Then, after he got out our Peter (as I call him for his style very young) open the trunk and took the backpack from school Beatrice (this is a name invented but had a face so reassuring ...) and even his briefcase, strictly pink. Subsequently, the infant
kisses his long Peter (on the cheek .. where you had got? Perverts!) And then start the two hand in hand up to the door, leave your luggage here Peter greets the small and round heels while Beatrice greets the mother and the two together is coming to the door ....
Maybe now you understand what I saw, I took me a while to understand why the two "boys" have not even said goodbye, just about the expectations for the weekend to the father of the little star was over and I wonder and I answer by myself, "How fuck you after you have conceived such a beautiful flower, not even a greeting you do I do? You own the embankments! "
Attending this scene gave me a lot of sadness, you can not hate each other so much I believe and hope that this never happens to me! It was really
stratriste attend this farewell between father and daughter ..
A hug and a kiss to all
Fabio
0 comments:
Post a Comment