Renewing Expired Drivers License In Pa.
Insomnia
Good night to all, safe to stay asleep, but some of your friends, right now, just can not.
Tomorrow morning I expect a question to which "maybe" I feel prepared, but unfortunately tonight Morpheus does not want to hear just to welcome me in his arms, to give me some final advice.
This becomes problematic because it is almost an hour I try to sleep but I can not, then tomorrow at 9 am I must be agile and responsive in the office of the Engineers Pasini, ready to take the exam oral examination of machines and power systems " practically have to be able to describe and justify, with formulas attached are connected, how they work turbines, compressors, hydraulic pumps and motors of all kinds and, in addition I have also decided (by my own free will) also to incorporate a Power Point presentation on the study of new engines "greener."
For more tomorrow I have to go and see where the examination of Electrical, still hardly believe it, I set a new record negative evaluations of my university, a tondissimo 0 / 30!!
It is not humanly possible to make an assessment like that, but tomorrow our cmq tonic is ready to sell life dearly against the Ing. Pasini and against the Ing. Tortello. Good night
Fabione
0 comments:
Post a Comment