Good evening,
tonight's post was titled "Steamroller," and now I will explain the reasons. Both
but long ago in a village lost in the Po Valley, there lived a boy named FF that went to college because he wanted to do something very good in his life.
Then one day he went to distant destinations in search of something that even he knew, but had heard so much, that something called "unbridled fun."
After discovering that this "unbridled fun" really existed, he found himself having to return home to finish school, which he initiated, but unfortunately, his head was always toward this latest "discovery."
And so within five months after his return he managed to pass only two of seven tests that were missing at graduation, so cracking his hopes of seeing the text Ing
shortly before his name.
Since then, the friends started to call him with this nickname so cute.
Well, this little story to tell you that crap I went through an examination with the assessment of 25/30 not bad.
Hoping to continue writing post from "Steamroller" I greet you and wish you a good night
Fabio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment