Notes crisp and clear fall air. In
distort and swirl of the moment dissipate in an echo.
So with a syncopated rhythm, between upbeat and downbeat of a musical score reading becomes uncertain and abstruse slows.
It slows down and it is doubtful,
it is doubtful whether the instrument and the act, and act
to doubt that the doubt after he turned off the lights.
Blind, images, black, silent ,luce , dubbio.
E intanto si resta stretti tra le proprie spalle.
Tra sonori dubbi, si va avanti con l'occhio ,
si calcola, si spera.
Lost! Coldplay
Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I will cross
Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse
I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...
You might be a big fish
In
a little pond Does not mean you've won
'Cause May Come along
A bigger one And you'll be lost Every river
That You
tried to cross Every gun you ever held-
Went off Ooh-Oh , And I'm just waiting till the firing starts Ooh-Oh
, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment