Remember kids, it's down the road, not across the street.
Have you ever had the feeling of being inside a really horrible day?
After spending untidy holiday, after a sleepless night after the amplifier Again, last night was to be a quiet evening.
And so it was, except perhaps the pull until 11 pm. What
Oh well, there was, I am a high school student, not a child of primary school.
But I'm thinking that it's usually an hour less of sleep is harmless, this time, thanks to the brawl the other night at Fight Club style, the sleepless night to make the idiots around Lozzo, and perhaps the way I spent this holiday season, there has been some damage.
Alarm bet at half past six, as usual. O has not played or did not hear it, because waking up at 7:30 is a casino.
Headache. Here, late and waking up with a headache is just like having a doctor who will arrange a few extra hours of sleep.
And so it was, regardless of the school (which honestly, for many reasons, I do not care). But ...
If the subtle balance up early-school-night sleep on the benches / notes / casino has been dented, in theory I should be happy because I remain traumatized by the school or not, or can I get more sleep.
But it was not, for reasons I can not say for now. Returning to
my day, I woke up at 11 or so.
On the PC, checked a little 'around, picked up the bass and thoroughly tested the amp again.
And now I seemed to be asleep, despite the curses, the notes played and the pages loaded.
At 13:30 I leave for school. (I have the afternoons, thanks to the Italian school system ...)
And I start running. Were it not that they are without benza. And share the curses.
around looking for open gas stations, there are none. Figo.
And I find myself here. Probably
I'm not complaining for cock. Come on, who cares, it's a day like any other, look at the bright side: you have not been questioned by any party (INTRODUCTION: Holidays are holidays, no?), You have no shot Este as an idiot in search of food, you made sleep more.
BUT there's more. To this day many casinos are added. So many little things.
The little things that accumulate and then you give a damn.
you put aside and then they bring from you.
STOP. Update on faccialibro, chat with.
RECOVERY.
The examination of the license, for example.
that I removed it (the past, by the way) had removed everything. But no.
are not yet out of the tunnel, which is in October so many things that are around me fade away.
My passions, what I always promise myself to do, I do not.
Why? By chance are now other weights, other chains?
I do not like anything, then?
What a wonderful thing. Live just because you were born. And you do not understand how important it is.
I feel really bad today. And I can not even go around saying "sorry" because at the end of the problem I am, what should I apologize? To exist?
In that case, I would not be here writing, perhaps I'd not wake up this morning, maybe last night I would not have even arrived.
0 comments:
Post a Comment