Human, After All.
Let me begin with a break.
Why do I need to collect my energies.
I did a lot of questions, I gave myself and I have been given many answers.
Useful, unnecessary, unconsciously I have already decided, but I will understand later.
And so, while outside the fog clears and appears the first glimpses of the new year, Daft Punk accompanying me on this boring Sunday.
Sitting, I think.
The disorder of my room, in the first days of disorder.
Strength and courage, I say. The year will be long and hard.
Greetings, I read about.
And then I see something that strikes me. Survive.
Someone who writes that it is impossible to be happy for one whole year, that there will be a moment, or more than one, sad.
And I just tried. It is not sadness, it's just knowing that days like this, of exhausting flatness, there will be more.
days when you do what you hate just to do something, but cederesti after beginning to be bored.
Depressing, right? We're only on day 2, and have already taken ill.
0 comments:
Post a Comment