I had to go for a run Thursday, but the endless repairs, I did not have permission ...
So ... between negotiations for the sale of a wardrobe + chest of drawers and a meeting with a prospective buyer went 10 km to me: 4 of 6 heating and a bit 'faster with constant pitch.
Obviously I'm leaving her cell phone, that if the customer comes first, shorten your workout.
bank takes the course and in an atmosphere made magical by fog.
For fear of being cold I dress very, within 1 km in fact I find myself equatorial temperatures. On Avenue of the births were in a few pairs: Bellabigo paired with the phone, a couple with a dog, one with a couple of dogs, a girl with a pair of headphones, a pair of walkers ... The first 4 km
go away well at 4:56 spans media. Then change step and register a
5 ° 6 °
4:44 4:43
7 th 4:40
Carramba: KK intersection in a large sweep, coupled with his fluorescent jacket, I try to take a picture on the fly but nisba ... greeting and resume recording
8 th 4:39
I make a photo (do not know how I did it)
9 ° 10 ° 4:43 4:39
then 6 km to 4 and 41. Step 4
average and something, beat the average 160. Training
quiet, nothing special ... did not want to overdo it after 10 days without running.
And the wardrobe + chest of drawers? Relax, have been sold ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment