Monday, January 3, 2011

Calculate Bed And Breakfast



Hello everyone! Here I am ... returned to work with a great desire to do (sports).
Christmas went well, I donated blood at 31/12 AVIS, New Year's went well, I'm looking for a Technics SL 1200 plate in good condition recently, I sold in two days, a polisher Electrolux snubbed by my fellow team arrived intact in Messina and a broken antique radios arrived in Rome, I'm selling a two-seater sofa by Natuzzi Alcantara imitation, of the Salomon ski boots used once, the Rollerblade Chiara used 4 times and even a rustic table in my mother's room and a bedroom 80 years.
Pending the Technics my father lent me a turntable Scott 70 years and delights me some of his vinyl rigustandomi selected by myself and Clare: Doctor Zhivago, Richard Clayderman, Tango Passion and Boum.
I also bought a 45 in a bazaar Charity: Guardian Angel by Masquerade.
Chiara, compatible at this stage "back to my roots," I just got a vinyl of Norah Jones "The Fall": great music!
are in talks for a double plate Harman Kardon, to listen to my tapes when I was a teenager, after buying a Sony rottasi plate during the trip. So I did
and I am doing a number of things.
Now you have to put in cartel races, because the summer is coming ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment