Neon Lights.
There are times when you lift your eyes to the sky, admire of deep space that we know how to reach.
because there are people who for one reason or another, you make them up.
And there are times when you want to miss scrutinizing the blue distance.
Even when the sky is stormy, observing it, mere distraction from worldly affairs, it is relaxing.
come to ask how it is to be in that environment.
admire the clouds and drifting up.
would be nice to have wings and say they can actually know what lies beyond the clouds.
I'm not saying we want to know more than anyone else out there. I say that I wish I could see with my own eyes the outside world.
And do not tell others, but to convince the people that are close to me that they too can get to see.
Why have not the slightest right to introduce me in life, in the minds of others.
And at the same time I want to assume a divine right, and tell my vision to others.
To make them understand that the world is not all. What we are many, many, each with their own ideas.
So, to get everyone to their reality.
Although maybe the reality is not good, because maybe happiness is only a brief, fleeting illusion.
The world we see every day is made from scratch, and rises from the ashes of burnt dreams.
But beneath this ash is the fire that will shape the new world.
Is there life will be resumed, there will be people left behind.
Those to whom we can say, "Welcome to the universe."
I continue to have an unconditional love for all humanity.
How do I say this?
I so hate that I have to destroy myself, to the mistakes that I make and I made over and over again?
I have concluded that my anger is not a possession.
Maybe it's just the dissatisfaction towards a system that prevents me from helping people who are close to me.
And perhaps it is also disruptive to the desire to save people.
Why I can not bear to see people who are close to me suffer.
The suffering I have tested on me, I never see it on others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment