After a technical term than 4 hours and 30 minutes (after 3 yesterday), to 21.30 call Clare "Yes, yes, okay, it was tough but I finally solved all problems. .. I'm already at the gate of the parking lot ... you all right? " "Not exactly, are folded in two by the back pain" "Arrivoooooo.
Generally University gate remains open until very late, since it shares a space with the dining hall, but when you get there before it was shut.
I walk around the block and I see half the car park is closed because the table is closed on public holidays. Goodbye drive back.
not to ask Clare to pick me up, and definitely not to break my back, I call my father, who reassured me by saying that sarabbe came to pick me up.
clear warning that he would come to fetch my father, who enlightens me with the phrase "Well sorry but, why do not you take a taxi? Both will take up to 10 € and does not disturb your father."
What an idea! The taxi! Why did not I think of that?
Why not relive the excitement of Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut as a taxi reaches the sumptuous villa of a thousand mysteries?
Eyes Wide Shut - Tom Cruise in misteryous
Eyes Wide Shut - Through the dark
I call a taxi, booking robotics there too ... After 3 minutes, but not received an American Corvette Ford Escort estate of the late 90's. The taxi driver, who has all the face of good men are overweight, is the great impersonator Joe Vitarelli
Joe Vitarelli in the role of Vinnie in the movie Mickey Blue Eyes
and the 10 kms from Ferrara in Santa Maria Maddalena talk of my adventure and the work of the taxi driver. Flying phrases like
- "Oh you do not think the taxi driver ever"
- "The taxi service is like an emergency room"
- "Ferrara is a small city and there is no the mentality of the taxi "
-" A New York taxi are all "
... Well me and the taxi driver we are now friends ... I get home "are 21.65 €" .
And we wonder "why do not you ever think the taxi driver?
0 comments:
Post a Comment