Thursday, January 13, 2011

The International Colour Chart > Icc

Induction. Midnight

Give me a reason.
One reason to do something, whether it be throw from the highest mountain or go to a crowded square.
One reason, you can consider valid to do so.
A little 'time to understand it.
should live random. Do not give a sense, unconsciously his life has more purpose, maybe.
Why make efforts to seek the way?
We live, and that's it.

Sometimes maybe you should get from abstraction and learn that the world will not stop to see you become God
Also because your being "God" will be a head on a throne ice.
or a mass of jelly relegated to another dimension.
O fetish led by yet another alternative, those who are so fond of this term to buy the official merchandise.

Well, this is something that I do not like.
Pretend part of a complex world in its superficiality.
me on my nerves, people are strange and starts to gesticulate.
I look at them weird. The world is strange.

so strange, that if we build a parallel world it would be the odd amplified.
Already we tested, the results are psychotropic substances in the form of packets of information distributed via the Internet.
The same mechanisms still exist, there are always the same people that trigger them.
So do a favor, blind and lame imperfect human: estinguetevi.

Alternative? Well, go and mess somewhere else, thank you.
Already there is dirty, you have to do here, beyond ...
should need a custom world where stocks sparkle never end.
Behold, I will ask him at Christmas, will be groped for a good reason to behave well.

me hunting behavior too easily, I should give me a set and quit your bitchin '.
And curse my slow fingers, my keyboard is still slower than the back of my mind.



is called stream of consciusness. I like this. Write down the thoughts rough. Go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment