Friday, January 7, 2011

Mtb Frame Large Sizes

freakout.

beginning to be tired of all this.
say now after having so often supposed, and whispered a little 'a Paraculo, a want to turn into a meaningless refrain, but I slam high balls.


'm tired of being closed in these four walls, to be free in this Matrix, a dream.
Tired of playing alone, even at 5-one (where the loser squirts), tired of video games.
I'm tired of having people telling me what to do.
Why out there say it all, without exception.
out there pouring all their expectations on others, in a perverse mechanism to help us and we should all be happy.


I'm tired of having people in the balls who claims to be close to me, and then does nothing but add more weight on my back.
I'm tired of the world out there in the world in here, tired of dreaming of a door that will not be able to open.
I'm tired of studying like a jerk for not having anything in return, I'm tired of self-deception, saying, tomorrow is enough.
am tired of hearing the voices of the people (who obviously do not understand a fuck) tell me I have to want something.
I want many ghosts of my past disappear. Are you happy now? Or do you think your hypocrisy that this could happen?
I'll be so infinitesimal to forget things? No.


I broke the cock being in a group of people where one or two people and no one knew who they do, and react accordingly.
Broken out with the balls that do not understand a shit of the world, life, people of others.
Broken educating children in coming to people younger than me even though only four months.
Broken balls to have in people who do not understand, people that are becoming only more fuckin brick on the wall.
Broken teeth into the stick trying to make them understand that life is not for everyone and many people are ruining.


I'm tired of listening to MUSIC , To feel ready to do everything, turn myself around and discover they can not do shit.
I'm tired of being told I have too high expectations.
If anything is you have that down.
I'm tired of society, of the system.
And do not tell me that does not exist.
No, baciapile of shit that you are not another, the system is and prevails, so they're in and you want it so much that you call me, we, damaged and crazy visionary, drug addicts.


Where morality has been shaped at the end of the fucking way by the right, masquerading as respectability and to help a neighbor willing to let the skin.
Fuck you who felt compelled to help people like me, and do not suggest that the fastest way to commit suicide.
Fuck your morals, do not you just rape the teaching of your gods 10, 100, 1000 times, so you have to do it again, and introduce you to the rites of your religion. Or maybe you preside over.


I'm tired of having a brain that does not exist in time when we can really serve, and the rest jump out inappropriately.
Tired of talking about dreams, passions, imagination, an audience that gives me the asshole loser.
I'm tired of myself.
But I'm more broke the fucking fuck you all.


I am this, unfortunate to meet a beast, ready to keep everything inside, how to explode and destroy what goes into its orbit.
I that the high of my folly I had deluded visionary who still worth the effort. I
than from the bottom of my anger I contradict myself.
that I can not find answers, that I am torn into small pieces.
I, yes.


Who will be the next victim, then?

0 comments:

Post a Comment