Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hair Styles For Reception To Women

Dear friend I write ...

It 's true it's true ... is a bit 'that I do not write ... I admit it ...
But it will be many small little things I did in this period I was busy elsewhere with his head.
Then in order:

- have joined the Executive of Fotoclub Vigarano (Ferrara) and now give orders to everyone.

- On November 30 I will give a lecture on Street Photography. For those interested
http://www.fotoclubvigarano.it.

- Clare and I have signed a sponsorship: the hit is called Tigist, a 12 year old girl who lives in a village in Ethiopia, 400 km south of Addis Ababa. Tigist goes to school every day, has at least a plate of rice and receives the necessary medical care.
All for 50 cents a day. When I go to the machines they spend 40 for a coffee and it is also bad.
short, an initiative of satisfaction.

- Clare and I were the official photographers at a wedding of two friends triathletes: it was great fun and we managed to bring home a good pool of photos.
Quest 'years we have made several photo shoots: they are very challenging times but they give a lot of satisfaction.

- There was Halloween I dressed as a Halloween



Halloween Bellabigo

Clare also has drag (pauraaaaaa)


Devil ChiaraG, Shining Bellabigo and
"is the tut I know Padar"

In short, we are a couple of fear: D

- I bought myself a new goal for my car Camera: 17-55 f2.8 Nikkor is called and is a beast (for who knows how to use)

actually I surround myself with professional equipment to pretend to be professional: D

- appeared to mold in some rooms of my house, maybe the moisture brought by the sirocco Last week he interacted with new windows. Well: I enjoyed spraying bleach and breathe for a house with swimming goggles (unfortunately I have no photo on this)

- is a crack appeared in the bathroom sink, born surely support forces as a 90enne on ceramics. But do not worry: I've already bought the new sink and I have already booked a plumber.

------------------------------------------------ ---

And now we are talking about sport.
E 'came the bad season
Between training and go buy a andarmi mistocchina prefer the latter.

SWIMMING
In the pool I feel "Ridolini" in costume this time with the team are doing specific workouts alternating frog, dolphin, back, maritime and free. In detail:
- frog and dolphin: I do not know how to do
- back: I'm recovering from years
- marinara: it seems that is about to drown off the coast
- off: I am learning to give consistency to breathing every 3. We also do exercises in breath, and sometimes my friends ask me if I have spasms divers. Yesterday I wanted to stop after 2 tanks because I could not breathe, but nn to breathe every 3 or every 5, breathe every 2 .... Worrying?

To sum up: I have caused a global ironing his back. Next!

BIKE
I started doing rolls.
I put in the garage, between the clothes hanging out and I seem to run in Provence between the lavender fields.
Lately I do a little 'warm-and then I take the death of minutes and minutes to return to life.
iPod: the last of Litfiba (Canganceiro Tex and between tracks and more daring), the last of Skunk Anansie (which I highly recommend) and dance music Taranta Salento. Eclecticism or madness?

TRAVEL
short workouts I never go over 10km, with sessions alternating progressions with work stations .... Although short and seem to me very long.
The last two workouts I've done under a wind and rain from a lunatic asylum ... ok, no passion.

Next target: the social contest ....

Greetings to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment