Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lumps Under Skin On Ribs

Chain Reaction

The title is completely random: I should in theory make the task of chemistry.

Anyway. Only in the midnight, with only company that Baloo the other side of sclera behind Skype unnecessary report physics.
I had already done (or rather, I had already gone crazy over) a few hours earlier, before embarking in the study of mad and desperate to matter where I go more widely.

do not. Crazy because most of the second pre-test high school age, study every day is an amazing tight.
desperate because this is the result, that is absurd and even a drag night.


BUT the big problem is the system. Wanting your bitchin 'acculturated to the end, this attitude is the result of the system.
The human being is developed based on the environment in which they live.
Let me explain.
may be a rebellion, a desire to oppose a society that tells you to do this, do that, but does not offer anything in return if not a certainty, to continue to do so and then, after years of hard work, have a piece of scrap paper in his hand.
may be the nihilistic and self-destructive desire to do nothing.


Both analysis are fascinating to me.
Since my being black and dark, very inclined to the latter, but I pushed hard towards the first.
very much.

The fact is that we must fight this system.
Spilling the structure and superstructure.
destroy the world order.


These are just three proposals. There are many others.
But I'm tired, and I'm too taken from the oxidation of alcohols basicity of aldehydes and phenols.


fact. They are too alienated from this society.
Really, when I see the ball the east to form a molecule.
If I find a circuit in mind I have left for hours before I realized that life is better.


While Baloo the other side ends up with it is put under physical and chemical, I realize I just wrote this is a delusion.
A futile attempt to Paraculo, a paradox that attempts to explain un'accidia nestled deep inside.


... And writing this I realize that's not true. There is something rotten inside.
But many brands out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment