Monday, November 1, 2010

How To Charge Panasonic Lumix Camera Battery

Molten Core --- ignite yourself.

Silence.
the night there is nothing, apart from the ghostly moonlight.
Not a Nirvana that accompany me to think about how everything is falling apart.
As the dawn advances, while the prostrate my body gives way to my mind frustrated by days of repression and apathetic store, I see all passing me.
This week was the most horrible I've ever had in the last year.
Almost as if you were living a life of another, almost as if I was possessed by the society and from that system so that I shrink.
While I saw around me the eyes of people tired, the eyes of people now reduced to bot.
And all the while I felt the urge to live my life, not caring beautifully commitments and social relations.
Because in the end life is only a struggle for survival, or vice who is the strongest or the most adaptable.
But being reduced to a prisoner in my own clothes, while being dragged by the vital impulse, is horrible.
seems to feel his skin and pulling the fire exit.


Yeah, fire.


I need to go out, to escape from this reality.
I need to go to fly away, even if on wings destroyed, insecure, covered with memories that I do not want to see again.
I need to spend more time with myself.

Something wrong with the world today.
Everything falls apart out there.
This world made of nothing and built on the sleep of people. What is really happening? Are breaking down the illusions that keep this Ash stuck?
Are they increasing, supported by the nightmares of those who must constantly look out for them?
O are falling behind the dreams of those who shuns?

Is there an answer? No. .. and that terrifies me.
There is no end. There was even a beginning.

But while the answers are still missing, anger increases.
And anger leads to madness.
A horrible another week of madness, where hold off their if it becomes increasingly difficult.
Getting to the point of not sleeping at night, tormented by his inner demons.
and appreciate the suffering of the day, because at least it distracts the mind destroyed.
But what will work this placebo? How I can keep healthy appearance?




The patter of rain outside marks the countdown to the explosion.
In a crescendo of madness, the wings can be explained and the fire flares up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment