Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ms, Kaleidiscope Vision

Asthenia

A slight hiss, fan noise from the cold.
The disorder in this room,
the clutter in my life,
the clutter in my mind.
A swirl of color penetrates my eyes
the darkness of my thoughts and swallows it.

are lazy Lately, I've lost the will to keep going for the simple reason that I do not see a future.
Perhaps I refuse to see a future, whatever I tend to stop.
I want to sit, even for a moment and contemplate what surrounds me.

All in a hurry, there is too much in the frenzy to make every simple action.
smoking a cigarette fast, wash fast under a cold shower, take fast hectic on the road.
's all too fucking fast .

would be nice to scream to everyone "Hey, you. Pause for a moment.."
If only everything would stop a second, a moment, probably the sediment could become conscious.
Wondering why things makes us aware to exist.
now they all follow the flow, interminable, unrelenting, inescapable.
The individual heads are lost in the sea of \u200b\u200bheads and nobody remembers where it's own.

Recently I decided to try to give more attention to what I do, in my past I have left some pictures faded as a puzzle incomplete.
I unbridgeable gaps, I do not remember where they existed.
The thought of not being present in my own existence makes my life like a dream, easy to forget.
I'm afraid. Can I be forgotten mistakes I made, this means that I can ricommetterli.
and persevering in the mistaken there is no progress.

as I am stagnant water.
Help, I will not drown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment