Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Much Times Should You Wash Your Face

1200-800-400

Locomotive Bigo

training run with Pol memorable because I had a difficult beast.
is sunny and warm, I just held warm clothing: fine.

birth and after 500 meters with a salute "Beautiful !!!!" Birillo our myth Andrea Roveri, athlete involved in a few weeks in the Saharian Desert 240 km Ultramarathon.

But back to our training: 3 km

risc
2x (1200mt +1'30 "+1'30 rec +800 mt" mt rec +400 +1'30 "rec)
2km drain.

I go 3km via a 4:53 min / km on average.

The first series leaves well
1200mt to 4:23 min / km
800m in 4:04 min / km
400m in 3:55 min / km
recoveries of 1'30 "at 5:17 min / km

Part the second 1200 and will finish with a lot of fatigue and puffed like a locomotive whistle. I understand because of fatigue step Average 4:04 min / km , including a turning point around a curbstone.

Part 800 and the second after about 400 meters I decided to slow down or die, while Pol leaves. I keep a steady pace and equally close to 800 with an upwind Pol possessed me ahead of about 100 meters.

There is no time for recovery and to achieve Pol, in recovery, I decided to keep up: I'm around 4:25 min / km.

When leaving the last 400m 've got about ten meters ... the next half repeated and close work paired with a step average 3:55 min / km ! Excellent!

Exhaust in joy at 4:49 min / km .

total 11.5 km in 4:41.

not remember another training session so devastating! Pol Bravo, aggression!

0 comments:

Post a Comment