Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wording For A Vip Reception Invitation

Police and Lebanese ... Luckily there Torino

Knowing that Tuesday afternoon I had to go to Bologna (to change the cabinet to my Technics SL 1200), on the morning of Granarolo contact a junkyard, a charming town near Bologna known for milk and for the scrap yard.
North African voice on the phone provides me with the presence of the coveted cover, compatible for a Scenic in 2001 and for the modest sum of € 20, already blue. Better than that.
all'autodemolizione Arrival: the only Italian is the boss, employees are 5 and Moroccans.
One of them, a boy nice, invited me to follow (it's the same with whom I spoke in the morning) ... At one point he asks:

"Are you a cop?"
"No no ... I work in IT"
"Aaaaa ... Are you Lebanese?"

(this is not me he had never asked anyone ... "Bigo the Lebanese" in fact "the Bigo pulotto Lebanon ...")

" No no ... Italian ... "
"Did you hear what happened on Libya? But that's crazy!"
"..... there are no words ... "

In a case of mistaken identity and current issues, we come to the "Renault" Renault of course we are all older than mine. When I tell my partner to North Africa, he goes away and I'm left alone in total indifference. I left the cemetery without acknowledging any of the machines in the near certainty of having broken the Maronites.

------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------
Reflection: in Italy many menial jobs are done by immigrants, the number of graduates is growing enormously and the service sector is congested. Is there anything you draw.
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Since the new door and painted on the coast hundred euro (equal to 2 / 3 of Nike Vomero), I continued my research.
morning the 16th I contacted local scrap yard found the door: the demolition to take him out Saturday in Turin. The
finally take a Scenic 2001? This we know for the next episode ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment