Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where Can I Buy Corian In Chicago

18.1 km at 4:49

Great beautiful Sunday with Pol, Govo, and Action. The program ... I do not remember but spans 10 km of heating should be + 6 + 2 exhaust work.
spans because I tell the program that do have it and Pol Govo and Action, and I followed, more or less should be this:

risc
2x 10km (2km +1 km half-pace faster than the half)
2km DEFA

The result is 4 Garmin bipp continuously; D
humid day and a bit 'wet clay in the bottom of the walls is often muddy, but there the company and the right spirit.
we go with the times


10km 4:57

2 km 4:38 (4:31 and 4:45)

4:26 1 km 2 km

4:34 (4:40 and 4:28)

4:18 1 km 2 km

DEFA at 5:01 (5:16 and 4:46)

100m to 4: 05

The arrival is that of the great occasions in 4 in a parking lot to run as billiard balls to close the 18 km mark: D.
At the end I'm happy because I did not so mileage from the Half Marathon Santa Maria Maddalena a year and a half ago.
Hello guys and thanks to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment