Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bionicle How Much Money

Bipolar

Black / White, Hot / Cold, Sound / Silence.
But also Triumph / Failure, Happiness / Sadness, Passion / Indifference, Freedom / Slavery.


The list goes on. In these few lines I want to understand why I like the contrast.
But I hate to be in the midst of conflict.
I do not like to be the means, the point of contact between two systems.
I like to have so many ways. But I do not like to decide.


I think it's difficult to stand between two fires.
I think it is betraying even a mortal sin, if I am in the middle.
I think that the agreement should be sought if possible.
But probably the way it is long and treacherous.


I really like to switch from yellow to blue and bright energetic fluid and elusive.
I like to spend a quiet introspective and meditative music with a carefree and Hooch.
But I hate having to go from happiness, as it is illusive, melancholia.
Even worse is to pass gray from the burning passion to indifference.


This is also contrast. Again, this is life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment