Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Change Russian Morrowind To English



I updated the graphics of the site and placed the widget.
I had free time and I was a bit 'tired of having unfinished business, in fact.

Through reader can see our musical tastes.
And Continuing the theme, banner backgrounds and very reminiscent of what this blog is for us.

I had a tiring day, 8 hours of school during the time of redemption of low-and-driving school.
Now back to studying Schopenhauer. Hoping that tomorrow morning I turn the Gela sit in an aircraft carrier for his fighter. I would like to go a bit 'well this school ... I repeat: a little '.


not want to be a 1 or a 2. No, I want to be a 19, a 24. I want to stay behind, where I can be comfortable and enjoy life, though that is just heavenly. In front there is too much pressure. Although the recall of pride is high. As one of the people around me who often expect a lot more than I can give.


I am not God, and I would not be (for not having his anguish ... eh, I'm studying as I write)
I mean, I do not want take responsibility. I will not delude myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment