ALLAMUCCAAAAA (but gently)! Welcome to the Universe
I do not know ... this period is really weird ... I begin to wonder why a camel spotted with tufts Fonzie should never wanting to repeat the humps to be more aoerodinamico and laugh more quickly ... but the problem is that I feel the need of hour 60 minutes where 60 minutes are over 60 minutes of 60 minutes! I would not mind to have extra time in a day, although perhaps a little would suffice as well ... I would ...
I, I want a world at I have dreams ... yes, I just know that the efforts to do is pay off, not the penguins to make Polaretti, and that natural selection was not as hard. Oh yes ... Last is one of my favorite ball and chain that weighs more choices in between Saturday and Sunday (or between Sunday and Saturday) and that brings me and think that perhaps the need to choose me to make the choice not the point, which in turn is a poor choice solution, because then I Bisceglie again, in short, I end up rimminchionirmi for cock.
course, because I stoned for other excuses ... perhaps, boh ... I do not know what I miss. It makes me laugh. Laugh thinking about a future that scares me a bit. As I am afraid of stings, the air pockets, or Rabbit.
The thing I like about this time, however, this subspecies is the most painless of inertia. Yes, because I'm not sad, maybe a bit 'bored but definitely not sad, and that is good and this means that in a decadent way in which you play to die soon, perhaps ricomincierĂ² to have fun, if it is not my expectations be plowed back as the land in September (after a good fertilizer).
Well, now I'd better get back on track than to think how to solve the problem of wind camel and we just need to get out as soon as possible because even with the Antani Scapellato to the door raises the papuja futta Ebba. NOTTESOFUSO
0 comments:
Post a Comment