Every now and then, fuck you.
What does a misanthrope, alone in an infinite expanse of grass?
hates himself. Or maybe perseveres to have confidence in people who are a little more outside of that infinite.
My lonely train of thought led me to isolation: I created a little island of peace in which to take refuge. My vision can focus on the blue wave and my hearing can rejoice with the twittering of birds flying free in the blue the sky.
Here you are well away from the world.
My small planet hurtling into the dark universe without deigning to look the other planets, galaxies and star clusters than without worrying about them, without complying with the laws of physics.
It 'a free spirit, light and rejects the need to socialize.
Here I'm fine, it's dark and fog to protect me.
prefer to sit on a rock close to being on a couch.
I'm fine, here, alone.
And if I come to ask if I need some love, I send you to fuck.
Why is that the place that you belong: Fuck.
There you can find so many people, I have recommended to many by now. What absurd
Why should I entrust my life and my thoughts to someone?
Why should I trust a person when you know that 99% of people puts you in the ass?
And do not kid yourself that there is 1% that do not, quell'1% just waiting for the opportune moment to do so.
And do not tell me that they are an asshole, I did not consider the feelings of others.
Not because it is not true, but because it is useless.
I know already have done so. Arranged.
I broke the balls all your paranoia, your superficiality, your not wanting to understand.
There is no worse than an idiot who pretends to be an idiot. And
only things that can be with an idiot, others are just idiots.
Conclusion? You
almost all idiots.
It is not a difficult concept, why should you try to break into my life?
I'm okay, you can also shoot in the temples.
I would change absolutely nothing.
Your life is basically meaningless. And it is useless to try to make a person a sense of your life, one day he will go and you'll be fucked.
I'm the world degenerating and is simply confused.
They all lost their minds, we're screwed.
'm fucked.
0 comments:
Post a Comment