Friday, October 1, 2010
Black Death Symptoms Wikipedia
I always tried to mess up the system.
How long ago, I read that if you goof up the system you end up in the Matrix or the Digital World.
Why, what's the problem? I had my way I would go immediately to the Digital World.
're taking me for a madman?
From my point of view there are infinite parallel universes.
In a universe could be a ghost, in another a fire-breathing dragon, a self-aware robot or a medieval knight.
The problem is that this thinking about what I might be killing me.
I always wanted to have wings. But the universe has me where my wings would be happy?
not know, maybe it's like walking. I am happy to be able to walk?
To be honest I do not mind, my legs are powerful enough to give me moments of speed or absurd moments of real flight.
So, if I could find a wormhole that leads to a parallel universe, I would throw us headlong?
Obvious. Unconscious of what awaits me, irrationality of the act, I would find me scattered across all the various dimensions.
And I could grow in a sense, learn from each other, but that would be mine.
would be nice to confront themselves immersed in another world.
I could find out where I truly belong.
I could understand my ambitions. I could understand many things.
But most of all, I could really say that I dipped into another world.
I'm trapped in a world that does not recognize.
But my soul is still a slave. Why?
Simple: I wrote here. I opened my mind.
Sometimes it just takes very little to transform their world.
Just really, really little to find their own personalities.
Then, your spirit is free.
free to say, "welcome to the universe.".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment