Sunday, October 24, 2010

Safe To Ride Dirt Bike In Nj

Rain, please, spread Some happiness!

"I would do anything and that's what scares me so bad. Do not want to live my life alone Do not Want to go back to what I Had, Do not Want to Spend My Life Without All Those special things, Do not Want to Walk Around Being tied to anyone else's! "

Haha, dream or are awake?
I'm slowly slipping into madness, I laugh alone.
And 'maybe a little ridiculous the situation?
I want to stop thinking. I want
to burn something, I want to scream in the night.


white-wall-jail-fuck.
rapid succession of words linked together dall'impulsività.
Associations of free thought left to wander around the room.

who tend to fuck everything, I do not know why, maybe I'll be in love with the place?
The weather also bring rain?
I hope so, I love the rain. Transmits good feelings, that is wet and cold on the skin. The mixed aromas accented by the smell of wet.
addition, the rain gives me a sense of liberation, seems almost a cathartic moment: wash away the evil of the world, the negative thoughts and gives way to peace.
The rain is dear to me because I sleep, something that last effort to appreciate, cause insomnia, another dear friend.

I miss the fog, the dense fog.
That fog that hides you from the world, protects you with his elusiveness.
In more lately my mind is very foggy, as I enjoy it.
I can not concentrate, I do not have the usual lucidity, it's all cloudy.

Cute I would say, I'm confused.
had been so long since I felt so damn confused!
curious confusion, I've always liked her, too.
disorder reigns in my room in my life and my thoughts chaos.

Chaos, unlike most people who are convinced that destroys, creates. From chaos come
always positive things.

The order is the enemy of chaos.
and order in many like it, gives the sense of clean.
And cleaning is associated with a thing done well.
And then back to chaos.
Consequence direct: order destroys chaos, chaos is the final link in the chain, perfection.

could also be the one that breaks it, but I do not want to think so.

Looking ahead to tomorrow, the first thing that comes to mind is punctuality.
Why am I always the bad things to collect you in mind.
I hate punctuality is a thief of time.
Time is money, so punctuality is a thief of money.
This should be deleted.

Why, because people do not want to understand all these things?


Ah well, ok, I'm a fool. I also speak alone, this is very funny.

And I love my madness after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment