Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pillada En La Calle Vidios Gratis

The Whole Wide World Is Mine Update

E 'in those nights where everything is slightly illuminated by the dim light of the moon that I stop and think. While the intangible
blaze of smoke released into the air, my gaze is lost in the void and my mind starts to create that endless stream of thoughts.
are thoughts that end up a little further beyond the barriers created by people, barriers that allow us to remain human.
Rationality, unfortunately (or fortunately), leads us to go beyond what is realized in each one of you in ethics.

Often my point of view is not understood, because the average man down stakes over which it can not go, because if it happened, destroy itself.
The essence of a person consists of his thoughts and now all those impulses that define feelings. My
achieve a particular apathy has led me to isolate the suffering, the rejection of the full scope of emotions makes you free from any kind of pain.

Many people call me an asshole, a person with the feeling of a mannequin.
Here, unfortunately, is not about sensitivity, but of survival.
If I stop to create the structure of what could be a common emotion, I lose time.
because our brain picks up the pulses and converts them into what we would like to be, because in reality when we suffer, we choose to suffer.
Many people know how to say no, apparently. In fact it can do.
I said no to many things that led me to be who they are. My rejection of any type of emotion has brought me the ability to focus on a target of any kind it is.
Rejecting the mundane everyday sensations can reach Nirvana.

People are made of one's thoughts, the essence of ourselves is our thinking.
Take the opportunity to think about a person and destroy, does not become a puppet in your hands.
Now maybe I really understood what it hides the veil of Maya, I have not ripped but burned.
My
insensitivity (as some people have called it) is nothing but an overcoming of mediocrity.
I climbed on a step above the other, from here I can see the skyline.
I was able to be separated from humanity, I refused to relate with others, I destroyed all the bridges.
I stayed with my dear friend Solitude.
Me-Me and myself, are a formidable pair, we can count on each other without any doubt that the more we betray. When
accounts only on yourself, everything is easier.
When you accept your limitations and sometimes exceed them, you realize that perhaps nothing is so complicated.
Give yourself a hand, bring your to break the chains that bind you to others.
learn to fend for themselves, learn to not have the absolute need of someone to lean on. Purchases
self-esteem and believe in yourself.
master of the world and you feel you can afford, as someone said, every morning to tell a little lie:


"The whole world is mine" .

0 comments:

Post a Comment