Sunday, October 31, 2010

Singapore Rental Dunk Tanks

I saw a place I like is called Warcraft ...

I live in a better alternative reality.
Where can you be what you want, whoever you want.
Have fangs, horns and a sword three feet long.

Where you can shoot fireballs or ice missiles.
fly, swim or run for huge lawns. Where


know many people who share a passion with you.
Where it becomes a big family where everyone has their role and help each other.
It does not matter whether you are Italian, Chinese, fat, ugly, beautiful, black, white.
You'd still part of the community.


Where your guild mates are like brothers, sharing joys and sorrows.
But most share the time.

It 's like a great novel, but unlike the latter, the adventures are to tell our own.
Everyone lives their own adventure. And to earn the epic
spend hours and hours to buy and sell in auction houses, fighting, writing scrolls, talk, argue, challenge to a duel, lighting fires to cook together.
We spend hours to live.

It 'really a virtual reality where many people operate every day?
A human relationship is downgraded if it passes through a computer?
This is life. Why ask me to stop?

I will extend my hand, you come with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment